Thursday, January 26, 2012

Update

Lady L passed her tests with flying colors:)  We are beyond excited about this.  We are still waiting to learn what we need to have done as far as blood work for the FDA requirements, grrrrr (I was hoping that would have been done about 3 weeks ago.)  Then we have to set up an orientation session, which needs to include the 4 of us.  I guess they only do these sessions on Fridays, so it may take a few weeks to get all 4 of us coordinated.  We will also need to transfer our embryos back to Mayo, and finally, Lady L will begin her medical protocol to get her baby party started:)  I guess March is still a possibility, but I won't hold my breath on that, there is a lot to get done in the meantime.

WOOO HOOOO!  Congratulations on your beautiful uterus, Lady L:)

No comments:

Post a Comment