Thursday, February 2, 2012

Frazzled

On Monday, Aaron and I had our blood and urine tests.  I called this morning, inquiring about our results.  I guess the clinic doesn't have all of the results back yet, but they should have them "early next week."  Normally, I would be fine with this.  However, we have our retainer signed, a check written, and ready to be sent to our attorney.  We are nervous about sending off a large chunk of money, only to find that either Aaron or I has a blood disorder or something that would prevent us from continuing on this journey... 
On the other hand, if we wait, we could run into the obstacle of not having our contract finalized when Lady L's uterus is ready for the embryo transfer. 
I emailed our coordinator, asking if, based on the lab results that ARE back, there was any reason that we should put a hold on sending in our retainer.  I received an out of office reply.  Wouldn't you know, she isn't in the office today?  Just our luck, lol. 
I am not sure what the best thing to do would be, but we are going to hold off sending in the retainer, at least until tomorrow. 
In other news, I ran farther that I have in years (with no breaks) on Tuesday, and hope to do the same tonight.  I fell on the sidewalk on my way out the door to a conference on dealing with difficult children (much like I was, ha ha) yesterday, so I am not sure if I am a little sore from the run or the spill:)

No comments:

Post a Comment