Here we are, just two short weeks before the transfer! I know that the real wait will be the two very long weeks following the transfer until a pregnancy test, but I am hoping to keep my mind occupied by staying busy with a few tasks (unlikely by the way.) I talked to Lady L last night, and she is doing pretty well with her medications. She had added an estrogen pill to her daily routine, which will soften her uterine lining making it ideal for an embryo to implant. She has bruises from the Lupron, and says she is ready for the transfer day to be here. I am sure she is so sick of the shots, but she is a trooper!
Our attorney has sent off a copy of the contract to Lady L's attorney, and she will be meeting with him Friday morning to go over the terms. I think that is pretty much the last thing on our list that needs to be done before the transfer.
14 Days!!!! Woo Hoo;)
Praying for you each morning and whenever I think of it throughout the day....many hugs.
ReplyDelete